Friday, January 8, 2010

In case you were wondering...

This is how Matey hurts himself. One of his favorite games is standing on the arm of the couch and leaning over a gap of 8 inches to peep outside.


He does this quite a bit. It's not the only way he gets injured (he hardly ever gets hurt with this in particular) I just thought it showed his carefree-ness of that nothing is out of his league.


Be careful what you ask for, especially if you're asking Matey for a kiss
'cuz he goes ALL IN baby.

Not sure if I've already posted it. I just like it.

I want to do something other than put my hair up in a bun so I'm going to cut it all off. Well I'm not going to but it will be done. So look forward to those pictures.

2 comments:

An Wanna said...

This is why I ask for kisses when I am not reclining!

Princess said...

He is sooooo cute Tami!!! He's going to be a "great" kisser for hotties later on....