Thursday, February 10, 2011

pictures without thumbs

Matey is getting much better at taking photos that don't include his fingers.

This is hims money and piggy
this is my hair. i can't wait until he's old enough to switch between up close, night, and all the other options on the camera.
oh no! it's a picture of the Mommy!
Some of his cards.
The best toy ever that he got for christmas.
A magazine and feet.
... I don't like this angel (angle?) of the Mommy
Mommy boots
the most handsome precious pet Matey that ever was.
the most sweaty knocked out Matey that ever was.

3 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

What did you DO to my poor baby boy?? He is SO gone in that last picture!
What a handsome dressed up boy he is!
It is angle and I wouldn't like it either if he took it of me ;-Þ
Awesome pictures - Ansel Adams watch out for this boy!!!
xoxoxox

Valinda said...

I love it! That is the angle he sees the most often >:)

An Wanna said...

Such a cute photographer!