Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Doing Good

For those of you who haven't heard Matey had his first Dr.'s appointment and he is now 8 lbs 10 oz and 21" long. Thats an 8 oz gain in weight and half an inch in length.

I keep trying to tell myself thats its ok that the house is messy and that eventually Matey and I will work out a system where I can get things done.

His lungs work perfectly but his sleep button is broken...

thePirate is currently playing 'squad leader' because the real one is ... gone somewhere... it made it so he got home after 8pm yesterday. He's goig to be in this role for a week more (possibly) but hopefully he can get home sooner.

2 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

A messy house is proof that Matey is getting tons of attention from his mommy, that his daddy is gone working, and that his aunt and grandmothers haven't made it up there to take proper care of his mommy yet! Get on the stick ladies! He gained 8 oz in his first three weeks on the outside! Good job! Babies lose weight initially and back when I was doing this 4-8 oz a week was considered optimal.
I love you, Grammy xoxoxox

Valinda said...

Help is on the way! With Fred my house was on the condemned list until she was 4 months old. Just take it one day at a time, and when that is too much one hour at a time.