Saturday, July 11, 2009

cards ocasionally, best wishes....

Ain't he a cutie? He can scooch himself a whole inch.

As some of you may know I've decided to make handmade cards as a way to earn play money while thePirate is in Iraq, I need help with a name for it. All I can think up are names like: best wishes, first impression, ect... nan thought of: cards ocasionally or cards on occasion. I'm not sure about that exactly for a name but I like the idea/play on words of it. I need a name so I can get a stamp like Jennie has so people know where the cards came from.

I'm excited. now I just have to wait until the stuff gets here so I can start. I'll be getting the supplies july 20th so if you know of anyone who needs cards after that send them to me. The first couple orders I do will be paper cost only as I make sure I know what I'm doing and how much I should charge for them.

7 comments:

Valinda said...

Awwww he is a cutie and I still vote for The Soulful Polkadot

Anonymous said...

http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/2009/07/brains-storm.html

Grammy said...

You will probably have your siblings among your first customers... like when you had a fundraiser for school... since their mother's birthday is coming up and they will want to send *only the best*... which is indubitably what you will make ;-}
I love the video! ! ! xoxoxox

Le said...

I got chubby arms and can scoot way more than an inch. How come I don't have adoring fans???

And I still like my names best.

Karen Valinda said...

when the video ends the last frame that 'freezes' on the screen is SOOO Jr! ! ! As in EC&G Jr... xoxoxox
wishing... that is the verification !

Anonymous said...

I will buy some, especially birthday cards :)
~Scottie

El Cid said...

I still haven't met Matey, but he looks like he's getting big fast! Watch out, once he starts crawling life as you know it is over - just thought I'd add that as I know you haven't heard that phrase three hundred times just yet!