Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I promise:

I'll post again later today with pictures and live film.

I've been trying to find ways to make a little bit of extra money recently and I realized the easiest way would be to tighten the belt at home. Now how to do this is I'm not sure. But I came across the site personal finance guide and have bookmarked it for later reading. It goes above and beyond just balancing your checkbook but also talks about banking, investments, loans, retirement... it's an impressive list. Hopefully I can get thePirate to check it out too because now-a-days everyone could use a brushing up on how to make money by saving money.



LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Valinda said...

Are you talking about me???

Grammy said...

She's talking about ME! xoxoxox

El Cid said...

I've also heard that putting your spare change in a jar adds up after awhile!