Thursday, October 29, 2009

He's the cutest baby I know

This is Jane Christine DeMott
My darling little precious baby girl


Although she hasn't really got the lady-like behavior down quite yet...

and here is a picture of thePirate in a pink dress (in case you were wondering what it's look like).

She's such a pretty southern bell, don't you think?

The dress is mine from when I was 18 months old (my mommy made it for me for uncle Troy's wedding) but I don't think matey will fit it when he's 18 months. Lots of people mistake my adorable little man for a girl and especially in this dress I can't see why. He still very much looks like a boy to me. Maybe it's just because I see so much of thePirate in him.

5 comments:

An Wanna said...

yeah I still think he looks like a boy...

Grammy said...

we need to scan the picture of Moga in the dress so people can see how much he looks like his mommy... until he smiles big and looks exactly like his daddy... in drag in this case
xoxoxox
I was not home when they did this (big disclaimer)

Valinda said...

He's cute? He looks like a cute girl. I like him crawling - George

He's in a dress! (singsong voice) I think he's cute - Jr.

I know what they did to his name. He looks funny. - Fred

Valinda said...

It doubled as an Easter dress too. I still have mine in that fabric. I should put it on Fred one of these days.

The Pirate said...

LOL I hope this doesn't become a trend later in life for him. I do love the pictures though Darlin. Got a good smile from them and that is always a good thing here. I love you Tami and I miss you and Matey lots.